We always welcome volunteers who have a strong commitment to community and purpose.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Heaven’s Windows. We can really use your help in the fight against hunger in San Diego. We have four areas of service:
· Food Distribution: Warehouse and Food Pantry Operations
· Prepared Meals: Congregate and Delivered Meal Service
· Child Nutrition: Meal Preparation and delivery
· Community Event: Annual Back to School Jam/ Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Our immediate needs are:
· Warehouse operations: salvaging, packaging, loading and unloading food products
Days/Hours: Tuesday – Friday 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
· Prepared Meals: Serving cooked meals to community
Day/Hours: Wednesday 5:00 – 7:00 pm
· Child Nutrition: Processing and packaging meals for pickup and delivery
Days/Hours: Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Our volunteer opportunities are flexible to meet your needs, so you can volunteer within any time during our operating time frames. There are no time or day requirements. We can provide you with the documentation of hours served upon your request.
We’re looking forward to serving with you!
Contact Heaven's Window at email@example.com or the "Contact & Location" page to find out how you can be involved.